Unity Wear GT's (Good Trouble) Men's White High Top Basketball Shoes
Unity Wear Good Trouble Men's High Top Basketball Shoes
Unity Wear’s Legends Editions pay homage to the difference makers who thought of others before themselves.
John Lewis’s stance to getting into, “Good Trouble” is one of the main reasons people of color have the right to vote. Violently beaten by State Troopers in Selma Alabama for marching and crossing over the Edmund Pettis Bridge and jailed 24 times for equal justice and voting rights are just a few reasons why we want to pay tribute to great Congressman John Lewis.
Unity Wear Clothing Apparel and Accessories tell everyone you believe in unity and equality for all.
We choose to combat hate and racism with love for all, regardless of race, background, or sexual orientation.
We believe that a true display of patriotism can be done by standing, supporting, and participating in a fair a free voting process that includes everyone having access to voting by protecting voting rights.
We all need to stand together which the chain of fist represents.
IT'S ABOUT ALL RACES AND LIFESTYLES, YOU, ME, THEM AND US, TO SUM IT UP IN ONE WORD...UNITY, NOW WEAR IT!
"OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL VOICES AND CULTURES FOR THIS COMMON CAUSE...TO PROTECT THE VOTING PROCESS WITH OUR VOICES AND STAND UP AGAINST VIOLENCE AND BRUTALITY OF ANY KIND DONE TO ANYONE!
Complete with eyelets and a lace-up closure for a classic look
● The upper is made of PU and canvas; the sole is made of rubber and EVA.
● Feature: Fashion Trend, Anti-Slippery, Hard-Wearing, Shock-Absorbant
● Season: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
● Occasion: Outdoor, Sports
● Gender: Men
● Care Instruction: Spot clean only
● This product is made on-demand. No minimums.
● Multiple shipping options are available, and the cost varies on-time efficiency.