Unity Wear's Italian American Pride All-Over Print Men's O-Neck T-Shirt
This was inspired by one of my best friends in N-Town, who is a proud Italian who believes in UNITY and Equality for all, which is our mantra. I was already working on Team Unity Wear Gear for all nations, but my friend inspired me to get them out now, especially since Italy won the Euro Cup...so here you go!
Unity Wear Clothing Apparel and Accessories tell everyone you believe in unity and equality for all.
We choose to combat hate and racism with love for all, regardless of race, background, or sexual orientation. We believe that a true display of patriotism can be done by standing, supporting, and participating in a fair a free voting process that includes everyone having access to voting by protecting voting rights.
We all need to stand together which the chain of fist represents.
IT’S ABOUT ALL RACES AND LIFESTYLES, YOU, ME, THEM AND US, TO SUM IT UP IN ONE WORD...UNITY, NOW WEAR IT!
"OUR GOAL IS TO UNITE ALL VOICES AND CULTURES FOR THIS COMMON CAUSE...TO PROTECT THE VOTING PROCESS WITH OUR VOICES AND STAND UP AGAINST VIOLENCE AND BRUTALITY OF ANY KIND DONE TO ANYONE!
Classic round neck with short sleeve; Soft and comfortable to the touch; slightly elastic; moderate length; Perfect for daily wear.
● Fabric: Jersey( 95% polyester and 5% spandex)
● Regular fit
● Classic round neck
● Fabric Weight: 180 g/m².
● This product weighs 290g.
● Free shipping service according to standard shipping service.
● If you want to upgrade logistics level, please contact support team. firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Stitch Color: black or white, automatically matched based on patterns.
● Average Lead Time: 2-4 business days
● Care Instruction: machine wash cold with similar colors, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean.
● This product is made on demand, with no minimum order quantity.
● Multiple shipping methods available, and fees vary depending on the location and the shipping method selected.
● Notice: a variety of factors may cause slight differences between the actual product and the mock-up, including but not limited to colors and precision of elements position.